Monday, October 22, 2007

Soreness and a new low

Today's Weigh-In: 247 lbs

We all made it home alive from backpacking. I'll give more details on that later as I'm getting the pictures together and whatnot. I'll just say the weather was great, I felt great, we hiked 18 miles, and my shoulders are sore.

As you can see from the ultra-low weigh-in I'm probably still a little bit dehydrated. That number might go up a little the next few days, but not much. I'm hoping to stay in the 240's.

I don't really have much else to say at this point until I'm ready to completely fill you all in on my trip.

Hope everyone had a great weekend...

4 comments:

Marcol said...

Glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your weekend. Cant wait to hear more.

Ripx180 said...

Pictures!!! ;)

Sounds like a good weekend and you came back lighter....

billy said...

Congrats, you are now officially closer to 200 than you are to 300 ;) That's a good way to think about it!

Rob Tucker said...

Awesome to see, man. You can't beat 247.

Well, 246 - but you know. =)