Tuesday, October 30, 2007

99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

Weigh-In: 248

Today is day 99 since my "lifestyle change" began. I suppose tomorrow being day 100 I should post some updated pics.

I did some intervals today. I changed it to doing 1 minute of moderate, 1 minute of "vigorous". It was definitely a good workout. I did 7 intervals like this. Of course it only took about 16 minutes which included a short cool down period. Do you all think this is a good way to do intervals? I kind of felt like I was cheating since it didn't take so long. I'm used to doing between 20-30 minutes of cardio in the mornings...

I've been bouncing between 246 and 249 for the past week so I'm not sure if this is another plateau or not. More likely it the result of several nights of drinking, and some less than stellar food choices I made over the weekend that I mentioned in yesterdays post.

That's really all I have to say today, except, where the heck is everyone? I'm seeing a LOT of blogs with very little activity lately. What's going on??? I think we all need to step it up a little bit.

Additionally, I'd like to call out a few people who have barely posted AT ALL and I'm wondering if they gave up:

Tamika
Kris
Mick
Lacy
Chris

If any of these people happen to read my blog, can you let us know how you're doing? Even if you've fallen of the wagon, here's your chance to get back on. After all, isn't this why there is a F.A.T. Coalition? We're here to help each other out. So I'm hoping to see some more posting from these people, or at least an update saying they've been doing well. Come on guys!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ive just started doing intervals myself, and started off doing 90 seconds and than 60 seconds. I think doing intervals will help you work through the plateau. Ive been slacking on my blog, some personal stuff going on so Ive been trying to focus that.

GeneTheK said...

Try Tabatas. They're like a blow torch for fat loss. And it only takes 4 minutes...4 ass kicking minutes I might add.

Jay said...

yes, Tabata is madness.

I was just thinking the same thing about blogs. We're looking pretty thin out there right now (not in a good way).