Friday, October 5, 2007

Nothing bad to report

I really don't know what to type today, except that things are going as expected. Ive been really being careful what I'm eating. I really don't know how many calories I've been consuming daily, but if I had to guess I'd say between 1200-1500. Pretty low for someone my size but I feel great, have plenty of energy, and do not feel hungry all the time.

I've been doing intervals on the treadmill every morning. Usually 9 intervals but no less than 7.

I'm also walking at least 2.5 miles a day. Usually I take a mile and quarter walk around the business park after lunch, and sometimes another walk at night, but I'm consistently hitting 10,000 steps a day now (which equates to 2.5 miles about).

I've been doing my strength training routine 2-3 days a week, but I have to say if I'm busy, this is usually the first thing to get bumped. One of my goals is to improve in that area.

I've had record low weigh-ins for three days in a row now with today being 256.5 so I think my actions have been working.

So basically I'm just trucking along. My main motivation lately has been that I'm now entering a weight realm that I haven't seen in years! I can't wait until I get to a level of fitness I've never been in before. I'm really looking forward to it for many reasons.

Anyway, I'm off for yet another action packed weekend (moving a bunch of things into storage, fun!). Hope everyone else has a great weekend as well!

4 comments:

Jim McCoy said...

Enjoy your weekend! Moving all of that stuff will help you get some weight training too!

Jay said...

Nice record low!

Rob Tucker said...

You are hitting your stride, I'm seeing a lot of the 'new' members doing this lately. Awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I just saw your comparison pics on your sidebar and am floored at the difference in just two and a half months!!! You're doing great...keep it up!