Thursday, August 30, 2007

F.A.T. Forum?

There seems to be a wealth of information to be had from you guys, as well as a lot of questions. All I really have is questions...

Anyhow, I was thinking of setting up a F.A.T. forum on my personal web site so that we have an easier way to view/ask/search information instead of having to go to 10 different blogs to find it. I don't want this to take away from the blogs whatsoever, but instead give us another avenue to help us along in our quests.

I'd like to get everyone's opinions on weather you think this is a good idea or not. If you think it is, maybe I'll ask Billy to design a logo or something, and I can throw together an online forum in a few hours. If you don't think you'd use it, I wont waste my time.

So, what do you guys think?

-Brian

7 comments:

Ripx180 said...

I don't know if its the same venue but Kevin has the Shift site that has forums. Not a whole lot of activity on there last time I looked.

Rob Tucker said...

I host a major sports forum, I could possibly get something going over there - let me ask around too.

billy said...

yeah, shift totally has forums, and the fact that nobody is using them probably means nobody will use a new one, either...

Melissa said...

I think its a good idea. It would be nice to have one central place where all the links, tips, questions, etc are. I forget sometimes where I read things! Im also a message board fanatic though...lol

Brian said...

yea i heard ya, i have it in my mind to create a message board for everything I do. Maybe I'll set on up anyway and if no one uses it, oh well. I just find it a lot more user friendly to find info on a message board than in a loose collection of blogs. Not that iI don't want to read the blogs , but they each have their purpose.

billy said...

shift forums

Brian said...

hmm. maybe we can revive that board a bit. i bet some of the newer people (like me) dont even know about it.