Monday, February 4, 2008

A Weekend of Exercise

Weigh-In: 212.6 lbs

Well the weight finally went back down close to where it was a few days ago. As I'd mentioned before I'm sure I was retaining water from the weight training, but I am glad to be back where I was.

I feel like I got a lot of exercise in this weekend, especially yesterday. Sunday Liz and I took Bella for a 4-5 miles walk first thing in the morning. Then Sunday afternoon I took my new (old) bike that I just recently got all together out for a 17 mile ride in the local hills. I felt pretty strong, especially for not having ridden much on a regular upright bike for several years. Actually my friend who rides all the time but not much over the winter mentioned he was jealous because I was faster than him up the steep hills. He said all that running I've been doing must have paid off. That was nice to hear.

That's all I've got today.

2 comments:

inked said...

That sounds like a pretty lazy weekend if you ask me. Just messing with you.

Rob Tucker said...

Can't complain - looks like you did well. Good to see the weights going down.