Monday, June 10, 2013

Still Doin' It

I just thought I'd send  quick update to let everyone who reads this (no one) know that I'm still doing this. I havent weighed myself in a few says, but at last check I was hovering around 245, or about 10 pounds since I got started on this.

The eating has been pretty good. The exercise is still a slow start as I've been so busy with work and life. I havent even been riding my bike to work, which annoys me. I hope to change that soon.

In any event, I'm still moving forward, or downward in weight, however you want to look at it.


2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

I'm still reading! good work on the first 10. keep at it!

Geoff said...

I'm still subscribed too. As far as weight loss goes, diet is numero uno, so kudos for dialing that in (and you can already see how important that is by the 10 pounds you're no longer carrying around). Keep it up man.