Thursday, September 23, 2010

Plugging away, maybe running in place

I'm still around. Progress is slow and this week was difficult from a workout perspective. I only ran once so far, but I hope to again tomorrow. Eating has been maybe a 6 out of 10 on the perfect scale. As a result I'm sticking around the 242 ish mark. Kinda spinning my wheels I guess, but at the very least I know where I am and I'm not gaining.

Plans for the future are to really start running more and training for a 5k and maybe a half marathon. Like I've said in the past I really operate more efficiently when I have clear goals and a path ahead of me. I need that right now.

1 comment:

Andrew Opala said...

I agree with you on the clear goals - maybe if you picked a running target you would forget about eating, and you could relax under the pressure of only running to a goal!

Maybe the food would naturally roll into place.